There are three ways of saving bookmarks on yummymarks.
- Using browser plugins, we currently have plugins for Chrome. You can get them here.
- Manually through the main interface, here.
Every bookmark looks like this:
A compact screenshot on top, and on the bottom the title, the 'base' url, and the tags. To the right is a series of buttons:
- sets a flag or un-flags it
- sets a bookmark private or public
- takes you to the full edit page for the bookmark
- deletes the bookmark (upon confirmation)